Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm confused

I think that should have been the name of my blogger thingy up there. Oh well. You live and learn right? Yeah. Anyway, what this was going to be about is that I finished, earlier today, my very first pattern. It was simple and of a duck. It's kinda lame, but hey, it's mine. Kinda like what some of us married folk say about our significant others. Heh. But yeah, that's all I wanted to say.


FIVE MINUTES LATER

Yay. I figured out how to change it. Looks like I did learn huh? Woohoo for me. Guess you can teach a moderately old dog (or cat) new tricks.

1 comment:

Daiquiri said...

Ha! Reminds me of when I started blogging :) Welcome to Bloggyville!

I just stopped by to say thanks for visiting my blog and for participating in my giveaway. Good luck!

Daiquiri
www.calledblessed.com